BitWallet is a payment service designed to facilitate JPY transfers for Japanese clients.
Clients will be able to fund to their BitWallet account via Card or Bank (local) and then transfer the JPY to our BitWallet account to trade with.
Only Japanese clients can use this depositing method.
(there is a 0.50% fee attached to deposits via BitWallet to cover collateral with Prime Brokers)
How to Fund:
1. Log into the client portal: secure.globalprime.com
2. Navigate to your JPY currency account and select Fund My Account
3. Select the BItWallet deposit option, fill in your BitWallet email address, the amount that you wish to fund and click Deposit.
4. A window open up, requesting you to log into your BitWallet account. Enter in your email and password, click the check box and login to your BItWallet account. Note that the Merchant Name will be Global Prime and the Remittance amount you are selecting will be identified in this window.
5. A summary of your remittance will appear in the next screen, showing the balance of your BitWallet account and the amount that your are transferring. If all these details are correct select Settle.
6. Receipt of the Transaction and outcome will appear on the next screen. Select Done to complete the transaction record.
7. Upon verfication with the Deposit Confirmation you will see the funds reflected in your MT4 account. Happy Trading.
n.b. Withdrawal's via Bitwallet can only be in JPY to the same Bitwallet account that funded in JPY.