VNPAY is a APM solution integrated with Vietnamese banks to allow clients to fund via their bank accounts in Vietnam. Clients fund via VND and the funds will be converted to USD. Clients will need to send VND to the designated account along with deposit slips showing the exact amount that they sent.
Important Note: if 400k VND is selected to be sent, 400k VND needs to be sent from the client bank account and be noted in the deposit slip.
1. Log into the client portal: https://secure.globalprime.com/AccountGP
2. Select VNPAY, your personal details will be extracted from your application, you'll need to input the amount of VND you are funding. Click Deposit
3. Click Proceed on the next screen.
4. You'll be shown the confirmation screen for the Payment amount, and where the instructions to follow, your Merchant Reference Number will appear in the transaction record on your platform once the deposit request is successful. Select Pay Now.
(Important note: the minimum values noted are the Vietnamese Bank min/max values - these amounts have been adjusted to be within the min/max for a USD deposit (approximates)
5. Complete the transaction for the amount in VND that you are depositing (must be the same as your requested amount, paying to the listed details). Fill in your name and upload the screenshot of the receipt of your transaction to the listed account. Click "I Paid" after you've done the above.
(note you can insert your Merchant Reference Number in the remark field)
6. A window will appear, confirming successful submission which will redirect to the below after 5 seconds. You'll then be redirected to a new screen identifying that VNPAY is waiting for confirmation of the transaction (below). Once the transaction is successful, the page will indicate this, with a client portal notification and an allocation to your trading account.