Pagsmile provides multiple local funding methods for Brazil. Clients can choose to fund via Card, Deposit Express, Boleto or Lottery.
BRL Min/Max per transaction exists for each of the methods listed: (maximum in deposit currency is rounded to approximately 30,000 in trading currency)
- Card 0.5 -50,000 BRL
- Boleto 4 -200,000 BRL
- Deposit Express 4 - 50,000 BRL
- Lottery 4 - 2000 BRL
Reminder: this method of payment is designed for LATAM clients.
1) Go to Client Portal: https://secure.globalprime.com/
2) At the top right of the screen press Deposit.
3) Select the account you want to fund and press Next.
4) Select Local Funding (Brazil) - Pagsmile
Currency is predetermined upon account selection.
5. Enter the Amount you wish to fund and click Next
6. Select the Method you wish to fund with and follow the prompts to complete the payment.
Note - that each method has its own minimums that you need to bare in mind when depositing.
Boleto - a common payment method, when the order is generated you be given a voucher which can be paid with cash ATM, Bank Agency, Supermarket, Online banking with Smartphone, etc. Allocation to trading account will be by next business day, following deposit
Deposit Express - local bank transfer. Once you've generated an order you will receive an email informing you of the bank details which the funds need to be transferred to. After the payment is made you'll need to upload the payment proof in a link provided by Pagsmile. Allocation to trading account will be by next business day of the deposit and confirmation upload.
Lottery - After you generate the order you'll need to go to a Lottery shop and pay it with cash. Allocation to trading account will be by next business day after payment.