Proof of funding by Transferwise for the client, will be requested if the client's name does not appear, or partial name appears, on Global Prime's bank statement. Due to regulations, name must match the Global Prime trading account.
Important (the major requirement): after completing the steps below, please send a screenshot of your TransferWise account, including the withdrawal bank account details, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Global Prime account name and bank details must match TransferWise account name and bank details.
1. Log onto your client portal via this link: https://secure.globalprime.com/
2. Under the Funds tab (top left), select Bank Accounts.
3. Click the banner which says ‘+ Add New Record’,
4. When the ‘Create Bank Account’ window pops up, fill in the details,
5. Once you have submitted your new bank details, return to the ‘Trading Accounts’ page and click the yellow gear button next to the account you're withdrawing and select 'Withdraw Funds',
6. To submit your withdrawal, you will need to specify your new bank account as the destination
After submitting the withdrawal as per instructions above, we will process the request by next business day. You can expect to receive your funds within 3-5 days.