PayRetailers provides multiple local funding methods for Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Colombia. Clients can choose to fund via Boleto, Boleto Fast and TED and multiple Cash and Online pagos.
Min/Max per transaction exists for each of the methods listed. For the sake of ease, the minimum and max levels set across PayRetailers will be $10 - 5000 USD. If your transaction fails, it will likely be due to the differing min/max deposit sizes.
- Boleto 8 -10,000 BRL (1800 USD)
- Boleto Fast 50 - 10,000 BRL (1800 USD)
- TED 50 - 10000 BRL (1800 USD)
For the purpose of a smooth deposit process - the minimum has been adjusted to 10 USD.
- Pago Facil USD $10.00 - $1350.00
- Rapipago USD $1.00 - $1420.00
- Cargavirtual USD $2.00 - $34.00
- Transferencia Bancaria Inmediata USD $0.00 - $5000.00
- Oxxo USD $1.00 - $450.00
- BBVA Bancomer USD $1.00 - $1800.00
- Transferencia Bancaria USD (SPEI) $0.00 - $10,000
- Apostar USD $1.00 - $1100.00
- Efecty USD $1.00 - $690.00
- Gana USD $1.00 - $1100.00
- PuntoRed USD $1.00 - $230.00
- SuRed USD $1.00 - $1100.00
- Su Suerte USD $1.00 - $1100.00
- Baloto USD $1.00 - $300.00
Reminder: this method of payment is designed for LATAM clients.
1) Go to Client Portal: https://secure.globalprime.com/
2) At the top right of the screen press Deposit.
3) Select the account you want to fund and press Next.
4) Select Local Funding (Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Mexico) - PayRetailers
Currency must be USD
5. Enter the Amount you wish to fund and click Next
6. If you are from Brazil the will be mandatory CPF, for Colombia a DNI (RUT) will be needed. Select the Cash or Online method and follow the prompts: (below are some examples)
Cash Pagos will provide a printed receipt which you can take to supermarkets/ convenience stores to process.
Online Pagos will take you to your online banks to web login and process the transaction:
7. Once completed your account will be credited once the transaction has been confirmed/received.