AstroPay is a funding method primarily utilised by LATAM countries but can also be used in many parts of the world. US and Israel are blocked from using this Payment Method. Clients can purchase virtual credit cards to deposit funds. These virtual cards can be purchased using cryptocurrencies. You will find your card details in your AstroPay Wallet.
Minimum Deposit: 5 in trading currency
Maximum Deposit: 5000 in trading currency
Accepted trading currencies: AUD, USD, GBP, EUR, SGD, CAD
Note: When you create your AstroPay Wallet and Purchase a Virtual Card, make sure it is in the same currency as your MT4 trading account.
1. Log into the client portal: https://secure.globalprime.com/AccountGP
2. On the top right, click Deposit.
3. Select the Account you wish to fund and click Make a Deposit (this determines the currency you are trading in)
4. Click Open Terminal
5. Select AstroPay - Virtual Card Wallet
6. Fill in the Amount and click Next
7. Fill in your AstroPay Card Details and click Proceed
8. Transaction should be successful and post automatically to your account. Happy Trading!