Local Bank Wire (ZAR QR) is a service provided by ZotaPay which allows clients to fund in ZAR using a QR Code which connects to South African banks.
1. Go to the Client Portal: https://secure.globalprime.com
2) At the top right of the screen press Deposit.
3) Select the account you want to fund and press Next.
4) Select Local Bank Wire (ZAR QR)
5. Enter in the funding amount in ZAR making sure that it is within the minimum/maximum funding, click Next
6. You'll then be required to scan the prompted QR code and continue the deposit process from your mobile device - you'll be directed to this page.
7. Select your bank and proceed with using your bank web login.
Some banks may also require you to enter a Transaction Authorization Code to authenticate the transaction, which will be sent via a verified address or device. This OTP or TAC should be provided by your issuing bank, if its not received, please contact your bank directly for assistance.
8. Follow the prompts and complete the transaction.