Fuding via PayPal -Wallet and Card is available in AUD, USD, EUR, GBP and SGD. Fund your trading account using your PayPal Wallet or checking out using their MasterCard/VISA branded card processing service.
1. Go to the Client Portal: https://secure.globalprime.com
2) At the top right of the screen press Deposit.
3) Select the account you want to fund and press Make a Deposit.
4) Select PayPal
5. The currency of your trading account will affect the currency you are paying in. Enter your deposit amount and click Deposit
6. Select the Method you wish use to deposit - you can choose between your PayPal Wallet (which is normally linked to your bank account) or you can choose to fund via Visa or MasterCard.
7. PayPal Wallet will direct you to log into your PayPal account (new window) and Pay the deposit amount.
8. Insofar as your bank account is connected to your personal PayPal account the transaction will be successful and the funds will be allocated to your MT4/TE account.
9. PayPal Card will direct you to input your card details for your Visa/MasterCard and also require your name and billing address details (select the country and fill in the corresponding details)
Once they are all enter press Pay Now.
10. The transaction will complete and your funds will be allocated to your MT4 account.
Note: PayPal uses 3DS/3DS2 so your Visa or MasterCard will need to be enrolled for this. (3DSecure authenticates card holders with card issuers in order to mitigate the risk of Fraud)
If there are any problems please contact our Support and we will assist you as best as possible.